UV Resistant Construction
The exposed elements of the speakers are carefully injection-molded using high-temperature ultra violet resistant resins, preventing them from breaking down in the sun and giving you peace of mind to enjoy your music on the water even during the sunniest days.
Corrosion and Rust Proof Design
The ABS enclosures provide strength while remaining lightweight and protecting against sun-fade, water spray, dust and sand, and is also water resistant.
Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone and Poly Coated Cloth Surround
Polypropylene cones and poly-coated cloth surrounds increase the speakers’ longevity and help make them more resistant to moisture and heat.
- UV resistant ABS basket
- 10” Polypropylene woofer cone
- Ferrite woofer magnet
- Double stacked magnet: 76.4oz (38.2 x 2)
- Blue illumiNITE® LED accent lighting
- 2” Voice coils
- Rubber surround
- Spring loaded push type terminals
- Silicone insulated tinsel leads
- IPx5 water resistant
- High-temperature voice coil
- Water resistant spider
- RMS power: 500 Watts / Peak power: 1500 Watts
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Frequency response: 36Hz –1kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm + 4 Ohm (DVC)
- Cutout diameter: 9.25” / Mounting depth: 5.18”
- Total depth: 6.8” / Total width: 10.76”
- Fs (Hz): 36.47Hz / Re: 6.73Ω in series/ Le (mH): 1.848/ Qms: 5.57 / Qes: 0.50 / Qts: 0.45 / Vas (Liters): 30.63/ Sd (cm2): 336.54
- Minimum sealed enclosure (cu ft): 0.45 / Optimum sealed enclosure (cu ft): 0.87
- Minimum ported enclosure (cu ft): 1.00 / Optimum ported enclosure (cu ft): 1.89
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.